FRDUSA Official Covid–19 Response
Our Valued Customers:
As we continue to move through this unprecedented times we would like to express our concern for our customers safety during this time. Please know, FRD USA is committed to operate safely under the required CDC guidelines, which are implemented as changes are made. As such we have initiated for our Sales Managers and other traveling professionals:
- Call our customers in advance prior to any meeting to ensure we adhere to their safety measures for any onsite visits.
- Practice social distancing and if-at-all possible hold all meetings outside.
- All employees have been issued masks to wear for all face to face meetings even if social distancing is practiced and have been provided hand sanitizer as well.
- We will avoid handshaking during any visits.
- Require our employees to self-report through completion of our health questionnaire before any travel to any business location complete with temperature and standard questions to answer to remind them of the symptoms of COVID 19.
We want to assure you, that our FRD USA team here in Kent, Ohio and Spartanburg, SC are up and running to be sure we provide you with service you have grown accustomed to. We do not anticipate stock shortages on whole goods or parts stock, inventory is arriving at our facilities daily. Please reach out to your normal contacts for all your FRD whole good requirements. For your parts needs, Dealers can visit FRD USA’s DealerLink website, email our CSR’s at Orders@frdusa.com or call our offices at 330-673-5821 for our Kent office or 864-541-0125 for our Spartanburg office.
We appreciate your business and wish you all a very healthy and safe time.
Furukawa Rock Drill USA, Inc.