Fx475 Qtv Large Series Hydraulic Breakers – Where Strength Meets Durability
Whether you’re breaking blue granite in the Northeast or reducing oversize in quarries, the Fx475 Qtv hammer improves day-to-day performance.
Excavators in the 39-61 ton class are perfect matches for this demolition machine. The Fx475 Qtv hammer improves day-to-day performance, offering less maintenance and downtime, smoother operation, superior strength and the highest level of reliability.
The new Fx Series for excavators has eliminated a problem that has long plagued the breaker industry–Thru-Bolts. Our new large series of hydraulic hammers are designed without Thru-Bolts and all the problems that go with them.
Improved Durability, Strength & Performance
The Fx475 Qtv offers improved durability, with features that include a square, mono-block body design for superior strength. The elimination of thru-bolts also reduces maintenance and failure. A patent pending dust prevention system incorporates grooves to trap contaminates on the upstroke and expel them on the piston down stroke, while a cushion ring acts as a secondary trap. This improves the life of the piston, bushings and working steel.
Operators appreciate performance features that include a new valve design to reduce hydraulic fluid temperatures. A redesigned piston enhances surface contact to working steel, while a larger bushing surface keeps it aligned for greater impact. A replaceable cylinder liner increases tool life and reduces time-consuming maintenance. The unique one-piece enclosure and dampening system reduces noise levels for use in noise sensitive environments. A higher back head pressure and larger piston diameter increases impact performance by 20% over previous models.
All FRD USA hammers come complete with our exclusive Pro-Pak for ease of installation. The Pro-Pak includes hose whips, mounting hardware, standard working steel and tool kit with operating manual at no additional charge.
Fx475 Qtv Features & Benefits
- Designed without Thru-Bolts
- Increased hydraulic flow range for use on a wider range of carriers
- Mono-block design eliminates a separate cylinder, front-head and thru-bolts
- Improved Dust Intake Prevention system increases reliability
- Replaceable cylinder liner with concentric porting keeps piston aligned for maximum impact performance
- Improved valve design reduces hydraulic fluid temperature which increases performance
- Square body design for superior strength
- 3-point sealing system prevents internal contamination
- Redesigned piston increases surface contact to working steel
- Improved dampening system keeps the breaker properly secure in cradle to reduce wear
- Qtv cradle for improved protection, sound suppression and dampening
- Increased and improved lubrication to critical components
- Longer thrust bushing for increased internal alignment also insures direct impact with piston
- Includes two-year warranty with registration