Fx125 Medium Series Hydraulic Breakers – Superior Strength and Durability
The Fx125 breaker has a 10- to 15-ton carrier range with two unique configurations, making this mid-sized hammer the perfect choice for backhoes and mini-excavators.
Designed to handle larger, more demanding tasks, the Fx125 is perfectly suited for use on roads, bridges, rock, utility applications. It can also be mounted on pedestal systems for breaking oversize material in quarries.
Like the other hammers in the Fx family, the Fx125 offers improved durability, with features that include a square, mono-block body for superior strength and a replaceable cylinder liner for reduced maintenance. Plus, the elimination of thru-bolts has proven to significantly lower downtime and failure.
Fx125 Features and Benefits
- Eliminates Thru-Bolts
- Increased hydraulic flow range for use on a wide carrier range
- Mono-block design eliminates a separate cylinder, front-head and thru-bolts
- Improved dust intake prevention system increases reliability
- Replaceable cylinder liner with concentric porting keeps piston aligned for maximum impact performance
- Improved valve design reduces hydraulic fluid temperatures, increasing performance
- Square body design for superior strength
- 3-point sealing system prevents internal contamination
- Redesigned piston increases surface contact to working steel
- TLB configuration suits rubber-tired backhoe applications
- Qtv cradle for improved protection, sound suppression and dampening
- Improved dampening system within the cradle keeps the breaker properly secure to reduce wear
- Increased and improved lubrication on critical components
- Longer thrust bushing for increased internal alignment insures direct impact with piston
- Includes two-year warranty with registration