Fx375 Qtv Large Series Hydraulic Breakers – Performance, Strength and Reliability
Designed for excavators in the 28 to 44 ton range, the Fx375 Qtv is a hard-hitting hammer that has no rivals.
Incorporating the latest in design technology, the Fx375 Qtv hammer improves day-to-day performance, offering less maintenance and downtime, smoother operation, superior strength and the highest level of reliability.
The new Fx Series for excavators has eliminated a problem that has long plagued the breaker industry–Thru-Bolts. Our new large series of hydraulic hammers are designed without Thru-Bolts and all the problems that go with them.
Enhanced Design, Enhanced Performance
Operators appreciate performance features that include a new valve design to reduce hydraulic fluid temperatures. A redesigned piston enhances surface contact to working steel, while a larger bushing surface keeps it aligned for greater impact. A replaceable cylinder liner increases tool life and reduces time-consuming maintenance.
The Fx375 Qtv offers improved durability, with features that include a square, mono-block body design for superior strength. The elimination of thru-bolts also reduces maintenance and failure. Excavators equipped with quick couplers can take advantage of our Floating Top-Mount Boss mounting system. This incorporates standard mounting hardware while meeting “OEM Pin Centers” for specific carrier mounting eliminating the need for specific OEM top caps.
All FRD hammers come complete with our exclusive Pro-Pak for ease of installation. The Pro-Pak includes hose whips, mounting hardware, standard working steel and tool kit with operating manual at no additional charge.
Fx375 Qtv Features & Benefits
- Designed without Thru-Bolts
- Increased hydraulic flow range for use on a wider range of carriers
- Mono-block design eliminates a separate cylinder, front-head and thru-bolts
- Improved Dust Intake Prevention system increases reliability
- Replaceable cylinder liner with concentric porting keeps piston aligned for maximum impact performance
- Improved valve design reduces hydraulic fluid temperature which increases performance
- Square body design for superior strength
- 3-point sealing system prevents internal contamination
- Redesigned piston increases surface contact to working steel
- Improved dampening system keeps the breaker properly secure in cradle to reduce wear
- Qtv cradle for improved protection, sound suppression and dampening
- Increased and improved lubrication to critical components
- Longer thrust bushing for increased internal alignment also insures direct impact with piston
- Includes two-year warranty with registration