Fx275 Qtv Large Series Hydraulic Breakers – Bigger, Better, Bolder
The most popular in the Fx large series line-up, the Fx275 Qtv is made for excavators in the 21 to 33 ton range, and is a brute among hammers.
Built to take punishment, the Fx275 Qtv hammer can handle road removal, reduction of bridge pylons, foundation demolition, and the extremes of quarry applications. Incorporating the latest in design technology, it also offers less maintenance and downtime and smoother operation.
The new Fx Series for excavators has eliminated a problem that has long plagued the breaker industry–Thru-Bolts. Our new large series of hydraulic hammers are designed without Thru-Bolts and all the problems that go with them.
New Innovative Design
The new square mono-block body design eliminates thru-bolts increasing durability and reducing maintenance and failure due to broken bolts. An increased hydraulic flow range allows the hammer to be used on a wider range of carriers for greater inventory utilization.
Operators appreciate performance features that include a new valve design to reduce hydraulic fluid temperatures. A redesigned piston enhances surface contact to working steel, while a larger bushing surface keeps it aligned for greater impact. A replaceable cylinder liner increases tool life and reduces time-consuming maintenance. A higher back head pressure and large piston diameter increase the impact energy by up to 20-30% over previous models. The one-piece enclosure reduces noise levels making it a perfect choice for reduced noise applications.
All FRD USA hammers come complete with our exclusive Pro-Pak for ease of installation. The Pro-Pak includes hose whips, mounting hardware, standard working steel and tool kit with operating manual at no additional charge.
Fx275 Qtv Features & Benefits
- Designed without Thru-Bolts
- Increased hydraulic flow range for use on a wider range of carriers
- Mono-block design eliminates a separate cylinder, front-head and thru-bolts
- Improved Dust Intake Prevention system increases reliability
- Replaceable cylinder liner with concentric porting keeps piston aligned for maximum impact performance
- Improved valve design reduces hydraulic fluid temperature which increases performance
- Square body design for superior strength
- 3-point sealing system prevents internal contamination
- Redesigned piston increases surface contact to working steel
- Improved dampening system keeps the breaker properly secure in cradle to reduce wear
- Qtv cradle for improved protection, sound suppression and dampening
- Increased and improved lubrication to critical components
- Longer thrust bushing for increased internal alignment also insures direct impact with piston
- Includes two-year warranty with registration