Fx175 Qtv Large Series Hydraulic Breakers – Superior Reliability
This breaker is designed for use on excavators in the 13 to 22 ton range and FRD pedestal systems.
The Fx175 Qtv is ideal for roads, bridges, rock, utility applications, and in quarries. Incorporating the latest in design technology, the Fx175 Qtv hammer improves day-to-day performance, offering less maintenance and downtime, smoother operation, superior strength and the highest level of reliability.
The new Fx Series for excavators has eliminated a problem that has long plagued the breaker industry– thru-bolts. Our new large series of hydraulic hammers are designed without thru-bolts and all the problems that go with them.
The Fx175 Qtv offers improved durability, with features that include a square, mono-block body design for superior strength. The elimination of thru-bolts also reduces maintenance and eliminates failure. A patent pending dust prevention system incorporates grooves to trap contaminates on the upstroke and expel them on the piston down stroke, while a cushion ring acts as a secondary trap. This improves the life of the piston, bushings and working steel.
Operators appreciate performance features that include a new valve design to reduce hydraulic fluid temperatures. A redesigned piston enhances surface contact to working steel, while a larger bushing surface keeps it aligned for greater impact. A replaceable cylinder liner increases tool life and reduces time-consuming maintenance.
The Fx175 Qtv is also designed to accommodate automatic lubrication systems for quick daily maintenance. Excavators equipped with quick couplers can take advantage of our Floating Top-Mount Boss mounting system. This incorporates standard mounting hardware while meeting “OEM Pin Centers” for specific carrier mounting eliminating the need for specific OEM top caps.
All hammers come complete with our exclusive Pro-Pak for ease of installation. The Pro-Pak includes hose whips, mounting hardware, standard working steel and tool kit with operating manual at no additional charge.
Fx175 Qtv Medium Features & Benefits
- Designed without Thru-Bolts
- Increased hydraulic flow range for use on a wider range of carriers
- Mono-block design eliminates a separate cylinder, front-head and thru-bolts
- Improved Dust Intake Prevention system increases reliability
- Replaceable cylinder liner with concentric porting keeps piston aligned for maximum impact performance
- Improved valve design reduces hydraulic fluid temperature which increases performance
- Square body design for superior strength
- 3-point sealing system prevents internal contamination
- Redesigned piston increases surface contact to working steel
- Improved dampening system keeps the breaker properly secure in cradle to reduce wear
- Qtv cradle for improved protection, sound suppression and dampening
- Increased and improved lubrication to critical components
- Longer thrust bushing for increased internal alignment also insures direct impact with piston
- Includes two-year warranty with registration