HCR L110-E5 Rock Drill –
The perfect drill for quarries or construction sites.
Simple, durable and efficient, the HCR L110 series incorporates a self-adjusting drill system that ensures high productivity no matter what the drilling situation.
Low-emission C9 3B engine offers low fuel consumption and meets US exhaust emissions regulations.
Whether you choose the HD828 drifter or step-up to the HD836, you will benefit from dependable performance and easy operation.
With FRD’s TFSS (total fuel savings system), the operator selects the optimum engine speed for the application, allowing all fuel savings functions to be automatically managed during drilling operation.
HCR L110-E5 Features & Benefits
- Advanced rotary rod changer allows easy drill rod changes. Operators can add and remove rods using a single lever.
- HCR L110-E5 features 12′ or 14′ rods with extendable boom for increased drill pattern.
- Heavy-duty undercarriage – featuring a pentagonal section design to reduce dirt build-up and track wear – ensures strength and durability.
- High-output compressor increases flushing air, provides faster drilling and decreases bit wear.
- Reliable dust control system with increased suction capacity provides effective pre-cleaning to reduce the escape of rock dust. An optional dust suppression system is available for difficult drilling conditions.
- Choose from an HD828 or HD836 drifter to meet your specific application needs.