HCRL90-E5 Rock Drill – Innovative Features For Higher Performance
The HCRL90-E5 is the perfect drill for quarries or construction sites.
Simple, durable and efficient, the HCRL90-E5 with extendable boom incorporates a self-adjusting drill system that ensures high productivity no matter what the drilling situation. By automatically controlling the impact force, feed force, rotation force and dual damper pressure, the HCRL90-E5 continuously adapts to the changing rock conditions, increasing drilling performance and the life of drill tools while decreasing fuel consumption.
HCRL90-E5 Features & Benefits
- Low-emission Tier IV engines offer low fuel consumption and meets US exhaust emissions regulations.
- Advanced rotary rod changer allows easy drill rod changes. Operators can add and remove rods using a single lever.
- HCRL90-E5 features 12′ rods with extendable boom for increased drill pattern.
- Heavy-duty undercarriage – featuring a pentagonal section design to reduce dirt build-up and track wear – ensures strength and durability.
- High-output compressor increases flushing air, provides faster drilling and decreases bit wear.
- Reliable dust control system increases suction capacity and provides effective pre-cleaner to reduce escape of drilling dust. An optional dust suppression system is available for difficult drilling conditions.