HCR1100-ER Rock Drill – Better Penetration with Increased Impact
The HCR1100-ER drill incorporates innovative features for higher output and is capable of drilling at larger diameters.
Utilizing a Cummins® Tier-IV EPA compliant engine, the HCR1100-ER combines higher performance with fuel efficiency.
The Furukawa HD822 drifter (patent applied for) is designed to minimize drill noise and vibration, while increasing performance. With 26.7% more impact and 13% more airflow than its predecessor, this drill has the ability to perform in harder rock at a larger diameter.
HCR1100-ER Features & Benefits
- The improved electro-hydraulics allow easier operation
- With FRD’s TFSS (total fuel savings system), the operator selects the optimum engine speed for the application, allowing all fuel savings functions to be automatically managed during drilling operation
- The monitoring system incorporates gauges next to the drilling station, allowing the operator a quick visual of engine temperature, hydraulic oil temperature and fluid levels
- Automatic rod changer to eliminate the need for operators to manually install drill steel, resulting in increased production and enhanced operator safety.
- Upgraded compressor increases free air delivery by nearly 28% to accommodate larger diameter drilling
- Winch-ready frame adds application versatility
- Optional wireless remote allows tramming and drilling from a secondary location