HCR1200 Series II ED – Combining Performance and Durability
The HCR1200 Series II ED with extendable boom incorporates a self-adjusting drill system that ensures high productivity, no matter what the drilling situation.
By automatically controlling the impact force, feed force, rotation force and dual damper pressure, the HCR1200 continuously adapts to the changing rock conditions, increasing drilling performance and the life of drill tools while decreasing fuel consumption.
HCR1200 Series II ED Features & Benefits
- Maximize operator performance with the ultimate in ergonomic cab designs.
- HCR1200 ED cabs are ergonomically friendly with features that reduce operator fatigue. Cabs are 43″ (1,100mm) with ROPS/FOPS standard.
- All cabs are air-conditioned and continuously pressurized with filtered air to maintain a comfortable operating environment.
- Cabs are equipped with radio, bluetooth and USB port.
- Rubber-mounted engine frame isolates cab from engine vibrations.
- Single-lever drilling control for easy operation.
- Large windows maximize operator visibility.
- Walk-around ground level maintenance provides fast, easy upkeep or repair.
- High-visibility gauges allow operator to monitor machine functions while remaining focused on the drilling.
- Low-emission Tier III engines offer low fuel consumption and meets US exhaust emissions regulations.
- Advanced rotary rod changer allows easy drill rod changes. Operators can add and remove rods using a single lever. Rods can also be indexed in the rack to distribute wear evenly and reduce costs.
- HCR1200 ED features 12′ rods with extendable boom for increased drill pattern.
- Heavy-duty Furukawa undercarriage featuring a pentagonal section design to reduce dirt build-up and track wear ensures strength and durability.
- High-output compressor increases flushing air, provides faster drilling and decreases bit wear.
- Reliable dust control system increases suction capacity and provides effective pre-cleaner to reduce escape of drilling dust. An optional dust suppression system is available for difficult drilling conditions.
- Angle indicator for quick and easy drilling alignment.