DCR20 Down The Hole Drill – Reliable and Proven Performance
The DCR20 is a proven and reliable resource for drilling operations around the world.
These drills have been tested in soft, medium and hard rock conditions with multiple end-users and applications providing deep holes from 3.5″ to 6.5″ at fast drilling rates with low maintenance.
Servicing the DCR20 is easy. There is access to all key components – such as the engine, fluid levels and compressor – through large panel doors located at ground level for maintenance when needed.
The redesigned cabs provide operators maximum comfort with single-lever drilling controls, large gauges and superior views of drilling operation.
DCR20 Down The Hole Drill Features & Benefits
- Single-lever drilling control for easy operation
- Large windows maximize operator visibility
- High-visibility gauges allow operator to monitor machine functions while remaining focused on the drilling
- Walk-around ground level maintenance provides fast, easy upkeep or repair
- Rubber-mounted engine frame isolates cab from engine vibrations
- AM/FM radio with bluetooth is standard
- Cab is equipped with USB port.
- Combining performance and economy
- Angle indicator for quick and easy drilling alignment
- Drill hole diameter 3.5″ – 6.5″
- Reliable dust control system increases suction capacity and provides effective pre-cleaner to reduce the escape of drilling dust
- An optional dust suppression system is available for difficult drilling conditions
- Advanced rotary pipe changer allows easy drill pipe changes
- High-output compressor increases flushing air, provides faster drilling and decreases bit wear
- Low-emission, Tier III Caterpillar engine offers low fuel consumption at 440hp and meets US exhaust emissions regulations
- All compressor hoses are Teflon for strength and durability. Hoses and wiring are placed in a compact and efficient routing design for more protection, less wear and easy replacement
- Drill pipe changer equipped with electronic sensors speeds pipe addition and extraction
- Heavy-duty undercarriage with low center of gravity featuring a pentagonal section design to reduce dirt build-up and track wear ensures strength, durability and stability