FRD USA Launches New Web Site; Provides Easier Access to Information on the Company’s Rock Drills, Breakers and Attachments
KENT, OHIO – August 1, 2018 – Furukawa Rock Drill USA (FRD), a leading manufacturer of blast hole drills, hydraulic breakers and various other attachments for compact utility loaders, skid steers, mini excavators, backhoes and excavators, announces the launch of its updated web site at www.frdusa.com. The newly designed site makes it easier for visitors to learn about FRD USA’s complete line of products for construction and quarry sites.
The new web site reflects FRD USA’s commitment to providing customers with easy access to information on products, replacement parts, manuals, parts lists and customer service. Enhancements to the new website include:
- A reconfigured structure to make it easier to navigate
- The addition of new products, like the HCR1100 ER, Tier IV blasthole drill and the Fx770 hydraulic breaker
- New content like videos and more detailed product overviews, as well as downloadable product information.
- An easy-to-use breaker attachment guide, allowing users to easily find the correct FRD USA breaker/attachment for their equipment
- Access to dimensional drawings for drills, which can be downloaded and printed; ;as well as specifications for all drills, breakers and attachments
“We are very excited to launch this new website,” says Jeff Crane, president, FRD USA. “It reflects our full scope of capabilities in an easy to navigate format. It offers our customers a clear insight into FRD USA’s capabilities and still growing product lines.”
Visitors to the site can also access important information on sales territories and contacts, answers to frequently asked questions, upcoming trade shows and other company announcements.